Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest marca56

Outlook Syncronization Thoughts

Guest marca56   
Guest marca56

Hi...

I would like the ability to select the contacts folder within outlook to sync in the case where there are more than one. For example, I have a contacts folder for the company directory, one for customers, and one for the phone. I group them this way to manage the number of entries I have to sync to the phone (currently with TDK Mobile).

Also, the ability to drag and drop contacts (or other folders like calendar items) would be great. Import/export is nice, but here's a scenario that I envision: a new contact emails me with a meeting request and includes their vCard and a vCalendar item, I would just drag the email onto Mobile Navigator and the contact would be added to the phone list and the calendar item would be placed in the phone's calendar.

The other thing that would be nice is a calendar view for days, weeks or months similar to Outlook.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

marc.

Guest support@muxe.com   
Guest support@muxe.com

>Also, the ability to drag and drop contacts (or other folders like calendar items) would be great. >Import/export is nice, but here's a scenario that I envision: a new contact emails me with a meeting >request and includes their vCard and a vCalendar item, I would just drag the email onto Mobile Navigator >and the contact would be added to the phone list and the calendar item would be placed in the phone's >calendar.

Yep, drag and drop is nice! The feature will be available in later release.

>The other thing that would be nice is a calendar view for days, weeks or months similar to Outlook.

Sounds good. We'll think about it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this