Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spliff_Star

Ericsson R380 World

Guest Spliff_Star   
Guest Spliff_Star

Hello,

I have an Ericsson R380 World phone and am trying to use Mobile Navigator v2.01

Mobile Navigator v2.01 says that it supports the phone but it keeps telling me that there is a problem with the communications settings. I have changed the settings on my COM port a bunch of times but can't get it to work with the software. The only way I can get it to do anything with my phone is if I override the R380 plugin. Even after overriding the plugin all i can do is get the info from the general tab, and my call lists. I can't do anyhting with the phonebook, sms, or calandar.

My R380 World is:

Phone version: 010221 1240 CXC112181 R1B05

Organizer version: 010613 1756 CXC112191/1 R5A02

What version was Mobile Navigator v2.01 tested with? Is there somewhere I can find the settings to get Mobile Navigator to work with the R380?

Thanks in advance.

aceman    0

That's about the same I can do with my R320s. But sms reading now works too. About overriding the plugin, I can use the t68 one and it work better in the way, that it enables profile switching and Virtual phone. And they work.

Guest Spliff_Star   
Guest Spliff_Star

Doesn't anyone from the company ever check this forum? I posted my question a few weeks ago and only one reply; not even from someone who makes the software. Come on someone must be able to help me.

If I could get the software working properly I would definitly buy it, but if it has support like this I will definitly have to pass and not recommend it to anyone.

aceman    0

Thanks for the compliments :)

There were times when the Tech support guys checked the forums every day. Maybe they are now temporarily away due to the problems at the company...

Guest Spliff_Star   
Guest Spliff_Star

I appreciate the feedback aceman. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have anyone responding to me.

What kind of problems are they having at the company?

Guest ek7pp   
Guest ek7pp
Hello,

I have an Ericsson R380 World phone and am trying to use Mobile Navigator v2.01

Mobile Navigator v2.01 says that it supports the phone but it keeps telling me that there is a problem with the communications settings. I have changed the settings on my COM port a bunch of times but can't get it to work with the software. The only way I can get it to do anything with my phone is if I override the R380 plugin. Even after overriding the plugin all i can do is get the info from the general tab, and my call lists. I can't do anyhting with the phonebook, sms, or calandar.

My R380 World is:

Phone version: 010221 1240 CXC112181 R1B05

Organizer version: 010613 1756 CXC112191/1 R5A02

What version was Mobile Navigator v2.01 tested with? Is there somewhere I can find the settings to get Mobile Navigator to work with the R380?

Thanks in advance.

:angry: I have same problem with r380

Guest TechSupport   
Guest TechSupport
Spliff_Star Posted on Jun 25 2003, 06:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't anyone from the company ever check this forum? I posted my question a few weeks ago and only one reply; not even from someone who makes the software. Come on someone must be able to help me.

If I could get the software working properly I would definitly buy it, but if it has support like this I will definitly have to pass and not recommend it to anyone.  

The release of our new version has been delayed for technical reasons. We can assure you that it all was for the better development! We do not have any "PROBLEMS"!The next version will be rather improved - thats why the dvelopment was so long.

As for forum support:

As you see the support person has been changed so there were some delays in answers. For the further time there there will be quality support run by me. The forum will be checked frequently! No more delays.

For more info view "Mobile Navigator v 3.0" topic .

As for r380 support : the bugs will be fixed!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this