Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
incense

Colors

incense    0

Åñòü ïîæåëàíèå è ìàëåíüêàÿ ïðîáëåìêà

- Ãî÷åìó áû (êàê ðàíüøå - VGA pallete) ñäåëàòü íàñòðàåâàåìûå öâåòà à íå 8 áàçîâûõ? Ãòî óäîáíî êîãäà õî÷åøü âèäåòü ïîä ðàçíûìè öâåòàìè çíà÷èìûå äëÿ òåáÿ ôàéëû, äàæå åñëè îíè îäíîãî ðàñøèðåíèÿ

There is a wish and small problem - Why (as earlier - VGA pallete) to make íàñòðàåâàåìûå colors instead of 8 base? It is convenient when wish to see under different colors significant files for you, even if they of one expansion

-Ó ìåíÿ èêîíêà NDN íà ðàáî÷åì ñòîëå ( Win XP (FAT) ), öâåòà êîãäà èõ íàñòðàèâàþ ÷åðåç ñâîéñòâà îêíà ïðè ñëåäóþùåì çàïóñêå íå çàïîìèíàþòüñÿ?! , à åñëè çàïóñêàòü NDN ÷åðåç explorer òî âñå íîðìàëüíî!

Me icon NDN on a desktop (Win XP (FAT)), colors when them I adjust through properties of a window at following start not member?!, and if to start NDN through explorer that all it is normal!

Garl    0

öâåòà ïî õîäó äåëà çàïîìèíàþòñÿ òîëüêî â ñâîéñòâàõ ÿðëûêà, à åñëè çàïóñêàòü NDN íàïðÿìóþ îí íè ó êîãî íè÷åãî íå ñïðàøèâàåò ...

colors set save in .lnk Properties ? and if you run ndn from explorer you not use any Properties...

y try reproduce it:

i change black color in .LNK file

ndn.GIF

and run from Link on desktop

ndn2.GIF

dandv    0

I can only GUESS what you guys are talking about, since you didn't use frikkin ENGLISH but I think you're talking about the background having a wrong color after you change some colors for the NDN console.

That appears to be a bug in Windows 2000 (at least, probably also in XP). The solution is to change the color for BLACK to be RGB 0,0,1.

Hope that helps,

Dan

incense    0

Äà ïîæàëóé ïðîáëåìà ðåøàåìàÿ. Îñòà¸òñÿ òîëüêî ïîæåëàíèå óâåëè÷èòü êîëè÷åñòâî öâåòîâ!

Yes perhaps a problem solved. Remains only wish to increase amount of colors!

Garl    0

[Ru]

èñïîëüçóé è ïîäñâåòêó ôîíà òîãäà ïîëó÷àåòñÿ 16*16=256 öâåòîâûõ òèïîâ ïîäñâåòêè\ðàñöâåòêè

(è íà ñêîëüêî ÿ çíàþ â îêîííîì ðåæèìå ñóùåñòâóåò îãðàíè÷åíèå íà êîëè÷åñòâî öâåòîâ, òàê ÷òî âîò òàê)

[En]

use and background highlite i can use 16*16=256 type of highlite

hi!

i am sorry, but the maximum possible amount of colors in TEXT MODE is 16

as Garl said, you can use those 16 colors for BG and FG, which makes 256 colors (or color combinations) in total

so, even if i wanted, i could not increase this number

sorry

Stefan / AH