Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorisK

2 Bugs

BorisK    0

I came across your project recently and was instantly impressed. Keep up the good work guys!

Here are a few things that bug me though:

(1) NDN handles Dvorak keyboard layout incorrectly. Whatever I enter in the command line is fine, but Alt-, Ctrl- key combinations are all in Qwerty. This is really annyoing for the Dvorak users.

(2) Minor issue: when I exit from NDN, the cursor shape and position are not the same as before. Sometimes NDN leaves cursor large, it also moves cursor to the left top corner. But thats not always the case, it happens just sometimes.

(3) It looks like NDN beta restores console window position on start. This is inconvenient when I work with multiple console windows. I position them the way I like, and then when I start NDN, the window suddenly jumps on top of the other window.

Cheers,

Boris

Hello Boris.

Thank you for your nice comments.

To answer or solve the problems you mentioned i need to know what version of NDN you are using

and in what OS.

(1)

I have no experience with the Dvorak kbd layout.

All I can say is that if I switch my W2K kbd layout (I have a german qwertz kbd) from german to english

ALT-Z doesn't work anymore and ALT-Y zooms the file panel.

As soon as I switch back to german ALT-Z works as expected.

Maybe you can give me some hints on what could be wrong with NDN and a Dvorak kbd layout.

(2)

Indeed, the cursor shape is not preserved/restored correctly.

I know the cursor position problem you mention, but i could not recreate the behaviour and therefore not fix it.

(3)

This can be turned off in Options.Configuration.Miscellaneous Options.Operating System

Bye

Stefan / AH