Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quant

Some bugs and a little question...

Quant    0

1. Clock Alignment:

- Check clock position after every Video-Mode change operation, please. If "Left align clock" checkbox not selected, clock should be right aligned ! but users may change clock position with mouse... you must calculate "how much we are far from max_video_cols"...

example:

a. startup/current video mode 80x25:

xx := 80 - Clock.Left;

b. when user changed video mode to 120x55 at run-time:

Clock.Left := 120 - xx;

c. when user changed clock position at run-time:

xx := 120 - Clock.Left;

2. DOS Box Window Close:

- StartUp/ShutDown -> Smart Windows Box Close option doesn't work correctly.

- Confirmations -> DOS Box Window Close option doesn't work correctly.

3. StarUp/ShutDown Dialog Caption:

- Should be "StartUp/ShutDown" (currently is "Startup").

4. Resizing "Name Section":

- Resize the "name section" with mouse and scroll the (same) panel with arrow keys...

a. Now, try to resize the "name section" again... You can't...

b. Press up_arrow/down_arrow key to scroll-up/down file cursor... When scrolling up and down file cursor paints sub-directories wrongly (before trying this, panel must be scrolled with right arrow key)...

5. When running in windowed mode... right click to dos box caption bar for displaying pop-up menu... select "properties" item and change your dos box window layout... such as hange your window to 120x55... NDN does nothing... but FAR File Manager detects this type of video changes...

6. How can I set 120x55 video mode from .ini file ? Wich are the options ?

Regards...

hi!

1)

yes, the clock isnt correctly set

i will fix this now....done!

2)

look at AH_NEWS.TXT, at the bottom is a todo list, there i have written that the DOS BOX CLOSE doesnt work for W32

problem is that i wasnt yet able to catch any messages to the window from inside NDN, so maybe this is not possible at all and i have to remove this option from the W32 versions

3) thanks

4)

a. i can resize it, no matter what!

b. oh, you mean the different BG color in descriptions?

5) UFF!!! sorry, in the beta upload i disabled that code because i tried around with it in LINUX and forgot to uncomment it again

6) there is no possibility to set the mode from the ini

all is saved in the .dsk file

try this: Shift-F12 -> CTRL-INSERT -> write 120x55 -> F2 -> 120x55 from the list

now it should work as you want

btw, there is another problem with SHIFT-F12:

RESET SCREEN MODES (F3) does/can hang up NDN

i just discovered and fixed that

Stefan/AH

Quant    0

4)

a. resize the "name" column with mouse and scroll the same panel to right with right arrow key... now, you can see name column divider but you cannot click it for resizing... ok ?!

b. yes.

7) when running in windowed mode, set the biggest video-mode and maximize the dos box by clicking its caption bar twice. resize/maximize the left file panel with mouse... now, try to resize/maximize "name" column... NDN will be crash...

8) when running in full-screen mode, resize/maximize left file panel with mouse... resize/maximize name column with mouse... press alt+enter to return windowed mode... press shift+f12... select biggest video-mode (last mode of list)... NDN will be crash...

Regards...