Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sokols

Strange highlight

sokols    0

Very strange: I set highlighting options for the files with *.mac extension. All is wonderful! ... but file named as "q.mac" is not highlighted! If I rename this file - again all is wondeful! :o

hi!

check if EDITOR.OPTIONS.SYNTAX HIGHLIGHT == ON

i think it isn't/wasn't

if NDN cannot find highlight data when opening the file then this option is OFF and it is saved in the file specific options, you have to turn it on manually

Stefan/AH

dandv    0
Very strange: I set highlighting options for the files with *.mac extension. All is wonderful! ... but file named as "q.mac" is not highlighted! If I rename this file - again all is wondeful! :o

Try deleting the file q.mac from the Edit History (Alt+PgUp) then reopening it. You should see the highlight now.

Garl    0

ndn store editor preferense for each edited file

maybe you edit file "q.mac" with HIGHLIGHT == OFF

then delete this file and when you create new file "q.mac" ndn load config from history...

sokols    0

Yes!

Deleting from history solved this problem. But notice, please, that Alt-PgDn, Alt-PgUp etc. don't work on PgDn, PgUp, ... on KeyPad. Is it bug or feature? B)

dandv    0
But notice, please, that Alt-PgDn, Alt-PgUp etc. don't work on PgDn, PgUp, ... on KeyPad. Is it bug or feature? B)

I remember there was some talk about the keypad and NumLock, but on my configuration (WinXP English and NDNW32 2.14.7374), Alt+PgX will activate the history if NumLock is OFF. If NumLock is on, you'll enter an ASCII character like Alt+065 for 'A'.

sokols    0

In my configuration (Win'98 SE Russian, NDN v2.14.7374 DPMI) Alt-PgDn, Alt-PgUp on keypad don't work whenever NumLock is on or off