Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Minimus

Question on a Viewer

Minimus    0

On Russian:

1. ß îòêðûâàþ ôàéë äëÿ ïðîñìîòðà (íàïðèìåð *.log) è ïåðåõîæó â êîíåö ôàéëà. ×åðåç íåêîòîðîå âðåìÿ ëîã ôàéë èçìåíÿåòñÿ, íî â ïðîñìîòðùèêå ñòðî÷êè íå äîáàâëÿþòñÿ.

2. Ó ìåíÿ â íàñòðîéêàõ ñòîèò "çàïîìèíàòü ïîçèöèþ â ïðîñìîòðùèêå". ß îòêðûâàþ .log ôàéë, äâèãàþñü â êîíåö ôàéëà, ïðè÷åì ïîñëåäíÿÿ ñòðî÷êà ôàéëà íàõîäèòñÿ âûøå ãðàíèö îêíà. Çàòåì çàêðûâàþ ôàéë.  íåãî äîáàâëÿþòñÿ íîâûé ñòðî÷êè. ×åðåç íåêòîðîå âðåìÿ îòêðûâàþ ôàéë - ìíå ïîêàçûâàåò òîæå ñàìîå ñîñòîÿíèå, ÷òî äî çàêðûòèÿ ôàéëà, õîòÿ ÿ çíàþ, ÷òî ñòðî÷êè äîáàâèëèñü. Ãàæèìàþ êóðñîðîì Ââåðõ äî òåõ ïîð, ïîêà íå ñêðîåòñÿ âíèçó ïîñëåäíÿÿ ñòðî÷êà, à ïîòîì íàæèìàþ Âíèç è íîâûå ñòðî÷êè ïîÿâëÿþòñÿ.

Ãåóäîáíî.

ÇÛ: â Far-e òàêèõ ïðîáëåì íåò. ;)

On English:

1. I open a file for viewing (for example *.log) and I pass in the end of a file. After a while the log file changes, but in a viewer new line are not added.

2. I use " remember a position in a viewer " in properties. When I open *.log a file, I move to the end of a file, and last line of a file is above borders of a window. Then I close a file. In it lines are added new. After a while I open a file - to me shows too the condition, that before closing a file, though I know, that lines were added. I press cursor UP until last line will disappear below borders of a window, and then I press Down and new lines appear.

Inconveniently.

Hi!

Since the XMAS release files can be loaded automatically on change.

But it is not perfect yet (and i forgot to enable it correctly in the XMAS release).

With the last release do the following setup:

Options.Configuration.System Setup.File Change Check Timer 1-5s

Options.Configuration.Editor Setup / Viewer Setup [X] Always reload

Now files will be loaded automatically, if you want to be secure look at:

Options.Configuration.Confirmations

[ ] Reload a file in viewer/editor

and

[ ] Handle modified files on reload

The file position ill not automatically change , NDN tries to set the view to the same position as when closing the file. Would you like an option to always set the file view to the end of the file?

Stefan / AH

Minimus    0
With the last release do the following setup:

Options.Configuration.System Setup.File Change Check Timer 1-5s

Options.Configuration.Editor Setup / Viewer Setup [X] Always reload

Now files will be loaded automatically, if you want to be secure look at:

Options.Configuration.Confirmations

[ ] Reload a file in viewer/editor

and

[ ] Handle modified files on reload

Thanks for answer! ;-)

Hmm... 100% worked when press Shift-F3

Sometimes worked, sometimes not (when simply wait 5 sek). Could not catch Why (the same file: open - don't work, close & open again - work). %-)

The file position ill not automatically change , NDN tries to set the view to the same position as when closing the file. Would you like an option to always set the file view to the end of the file?

Yes!