Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest twatova

No mobile.ini after installation of MBN 3b

Guest twatova   
Guest twatova

After installation of Mobile Navigator 3b on windows 2000 server the program started with windows error "..memory could not be read.." and ended.

I have also installed Mobile Navigator v2.01 and in the installed directory there was mobile.ini, which I copied to the Mobile Navigator 3b installation directory and the program started.

But this is just the beginings of the problems.

Guest Cre8ive1   
Guest Cre8ive1

I agree! I was excited to start using the program with my T68i and I have spent all day trying to get this program to load. Uhg!!!

Using WinXP Pro. There is NO MOBILE.INI file anywhere!!! I installed it at least 10 times (disabled McAffee antivirus just incase is was interfering). No luck.

The program appears to be loading... says its loading various modules... then right as I think the main screen will appear, I get the famous WinXP "sorry for the inconvenience" screen... crash!

Again, no .ini file.... why don't they just post it so we can download it. Maybe that will fix it.

If I do not see something here soon, I will spend my money elsewhere. I am surprised this topic has been posted for over a month and no real solutions. Okay, your turn!

Please help! :(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this