Muxe Inc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sherb

When? When? When?

sherb    0

Guys,

I know you have had a big setback with the server failure

And lots of work had to be recovered.

But 2 months ago you declared that ver 3.0 was in its final HOURS to release.

Please release something......

Soon

<_<

kreatiV    0

Too bad the release is taking so long. I went ahead and got myself the new Version of Mobile Agent, since it is the only application which works fine with the T610 and SMS Support / Telephone Editing etc. Eventhough your program looks promising - it is just taking too long and it does not seem to have true T610 Support but only the T68i plugin so that one can only use a few features.

sherb    0

Hey Kreativ,

If you return to this forum anytime, let me know where i can find this "Mobile Agent", as you say Muxe are just taking too long....

I am now bored of waiting and will look for another tool starting next week.

aceman    0

Actually, you can see the percents on the homepage increasing...

But we have to wait for the import formats, which are probably not necessary for some of us :(

sherb    0

Youre right Aceman! :P

In the last 2.5 months the entry:-

Import/export more than 10 formats!

has risen from 85% to 87%, thats right a whole 2% ;)

Everything else is still finished. (except t300 support)

I dont want to wait :angry:

i want mobnav now :angry:

Come on MUXE!

Send me a pre beta release....

aceman    0

But some other entries went to 100%.

Regarding FMA, i looked at it. It requires Window Script package from MS, which includes several weird scripting technologies. I haven't seen any program using this stuff, but it is commonly used by viruses, so I didn't bother to install it. I haven't seen uninstallation instructions - typical M$ practice. If anybody is sure it can be removed, I would try it. Without it, FMA crashes or gives an error dialog about the lack of it.

You can also check 'gammu' at freshmeat.net . It is mainly for Nokias, but has some support for Siemenses and Ericssons. But it is only command line so far, be aware of it.

kreatiV    0

FMA is currently the best Tool for any T610 Owner. It has been updated to RC2 ( yesterday) and everything works fine with a SE T610 now.

It is by far the most complete tool on the "market" - plus it does not cost a single penny!

So if you decide not to install it, you are missing out on a great tool. MobNav looked promising, but it is taking to damn long for T610 support. FMA gets updated almost everyday and the author really listens to the wishes of the users.

It is even getting Proximity Support ( depending if you are in front of your pc or away the PC does things like turn on the screensaver, turn down/mute the volume, etc. )

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fma/

Maybe one day MobNav will live up to the nice screenshots - but currently it sucks in support of the T610.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. FMA is also the only tool at the moment which lets Users with Cable/IrDA download pictures/tones/themes FROM the phone TO THE PC, instead of just sending files FROM the PC to the Phone.

Guest jamespo   
Guest jamespo
FMA is currently the best Tool for any T610 Owner. It has been updated to RC2 ( yesterday) and everything works fine with a SE T610 now.

Nowhere near as good as mobnav though (from my SL45 days)... just a stopgap.

aceman    0

But does FMA support anything else than SonyEricssons? And does it support R320? I wasn't so sure from its homepage. If you are really sure, I will try it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this