I've tried MN 2.01 with my Siemens S45i and I found that there is so many weak places in MN's support forS45i:
- in Phone book with storage memory "Addresses" selected after "refresh" appears strange numbers in column "No." (6 digits). I haven't registered version and it downloads about 77 records from phone even it says that it's able to work only with 20 entries. After "refresh" numbers in column "No." disapears. :huh:
- in Phone book with storage memory "SIM" is limit of 20 entries OK, but after "refresh" numbers in column "No." disapears too.
- in Phone book when modifying entry it creates new entry of same name like old. So you have 2 same in phone :angry:
- in Organizer - first refresh is OK, second tell's about limitation 20 entries and numbers in column "No." disapears again :(
- in Call records there are no details about Call time and no details from Phone book about number. Only Name and Phone number. Strange that column "No." works properly ;)
- SMS is the weakest place of MN. I wasn't able to send any SMS (tried both international and local phone number format). Error sending message was reported. I'm sure I had set correct SMS center and all other settings.
- SMS List didn't show anything. "Refresh" didn't help.
- Services like Call forwarding, Locks or Network looks OK. :huh:
I found that support for S45i is weak and if I compare it with NM 1.03, previous version worked better.
At the end I have question: how you can sell it for $30 ??? Noone buys non-working programs...
P.S.: I tested it on WinXP and Win98...